The Personal Insights report reveals the characteristics of a client’s Top 5 themes. For each them it covers;
- Descriptive words
- The role I play – words describing who I am
- I am – being
- I will – doing
- The value I bring
- The needs I have – give me
- My motivators
- My demotivators
Two sets of Theme Comparisons compare their top 5 themes with other similar or contrasting themes. This helps to build an understanding of a theme in relation to the others.
To see the Theme Insights for a different person, select their name from the yellow drop-down box. The selection in the Team page determines the names available in the list.
The information from the Theme Dynamics and Theme Insight Cards are reproduced under licence from Gallup Inc.
- Which characteristics of the themes resonate with you, or help you make sense of the way you think and feel?
- What new revelations or discoveries does this information provide?
- What other words or scenarios can you add to any of the categories?
Some coaches show the Personal Insight report to their clients at the outset to see what resonates. Others like to save this report to the end of the conversation. It is a comprehensive set of information for the client to take away and explore in their own time.
Enhance this report with the Bonus Pack to show the characteristics of themes 6 – 10.