Cascade strengths reports take the hassle out of preparing for coaching sessions and workshops. Storing your client’s StrengthsFinder® themes, easily print out an array of charts and reports with that personal touch. It’s a massive time saver, freeing you up to focus on your coaching.
Strengths coaches in over 34 countries worldwide benefit from the Cascade Strengths Reports. The four main features are;
- Store the CliftonStrengths® themes for all your clients or staff in one place.
- Easily generate custom reports for individuals and teams.
- Quickly create personalised reports, name tents and charts for workshops.
- Discover new opportunities for starting coaching conversations.
Cascade follows the concept of entering information once, then viewing it in multiple ways with no additional repetition.
- Enter your client’s name and themes.
- Select your team in the Team Grid.
- View a host of reports and charts for individuals and teams (see below).
- Print, save reports to PDF files or copy into PowerPoint.
Cascade Team Grid
Use your own criteria to select people to include in the Team Grid.
- Display the Top 5, Top 10 or their Top 10 with their bottom 5 themes.
- Sort the order of the names.
- View the statistics for each theme and domain.
- Select people with a certain theme.
- The Spark Chart plots a dynamic view of the theme distribution for a team in a circular pattern.
- The theme Frequency Chart provides a simple view of the theme occurrences for a team.
- The Team Profile plots the colour coded themes with simple pie chart representations of their Domain spread.
- The Team Roles report assists individuals and managers to identify each person’s specific contribution towards the smooth functioning of the team.
- The Team Summary collates the information for a team on a single page creating greater awareness for the team.
- The All 34 Report lists all the 34 themes for individuals, side by side.
The Team Summary and the complete All 34 report require the Bonus Pack
Select a name from your client base to display several reports customised for your client. These include;
- Personal Insights – personalised theme insights and theme comparisons.
- The My 34 Theme report provides a visual perspective of all 34 themes for a person. New!
The My 34 report requires the Bonus Pack
- I Bring & I Need page lists enhanced contributions a client’s Top 5 themes can bring, along with an expanded list of needs for their themes. Unique to Cascade, this report is very popular with clients.
- The Domain Map plot’s a client’s themes across the Domains.
Print out worksheets to help facilitate conversations with a client.
- The Power of 2 worksheet helps two people discover how their sets of themes can enhance or temper each other when working together.
- The Theme Advantage worksheet helps a client apply their themes in different situations. New!
- Desk Name Tent – Quickly produce a Name Tent with the client’s Top 5 themes on both sides.
- Desk Name Badge – Easily print Name slips with the client’s Top 5 themes to fix on the top of computer screens.
- Theme Word Cloud – Create visual word clouds of the themes for those in the Team Grid. Copy the prepared text into an online word cloud utility of your choice.
- Name Labels and Lanyards – Add your logo and colour scheme to print name badge labels or lanyards with the client’s Top 5 themes.
Customise the page to print your size of label with 2 to 10 labels per page.
- Cascade runs in Excel for Windows or Mac and requires Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher.
- Reports are prepared for A4 paper size that adjusts for other similar sizes, such as Letter.
- Save reports to PDF files to email to your clients.
- Capacity for 500 clients. Use the Go Large module to expand capacity up to 2000 clients.
- Copies of Cascade are uniquely registered to a single person or to a company in a single location.
- The name of the registered person or company is shown on each report, visible to your client.
Sign up for the Cascade Connection monthly newsletter.
If you have any questions please Contact Us to find out more.