Cascade strengths reports take the hassle out of preparing for coaching sessions and workshops. Storing your client’s StrengthsFinder® themes, easily print out an array of charts and reports with that personal touch. It’s a massive time saver, freeing you up to focus on your coaching.
Strengths coaches from over 30 countries worldwide benefit from the Cascade Strengths Reports. The four main features are;
- Store the CliftonStrengths themes for all your clients or staff in one place.
- Generate custom reports for individuals and teams.
- Save time by quickly creating personalised reports, name tents and charts.
- Discover new opportunities for starting coaching conversations.
Cascade follows the concept of entering information only once, then viewing it in multiple ways with no additional repetition.
- Enter your client’s names and select their themes.
- Alternatively, paste in the results from the export file from the Gallup Strengths Center.
Enhanced Team Grid
From a list of all your clients, use customised criteria to select the relevant people and display their themes on the Enhanced Team Grid.
- Choose to display themes based on their Top 5, their Top 10 or their Top 10 with their bottom 5.
- The names of people can be hidden for privacy, which is particularly useful when describing team combinations with others.
- The spread of themes across the domains are shown by quantity, percentage and by the number of people represented.
- Theme frequencies are displayed for the team, identifying the top 5 most common themes, those that are unique to individuals and those that are not represented.
- The order of the themes across the top can be altered within their domain to group similar themes together, improving the visibility of patterns.
- Select people based on a particular theme. It is possible to copy their email addresses and contact those with a certain theme, perhaps for promoting a Theme Thursday session or a blog post.
- The Spark Chart plots a dynamic view of the theme distribution for those selected on the Team Grid in a circular pattern.
- The theme Frequency Chart provides a simple view of the theme occurrences for those selected in the Team Grid.
- The Team Profile plots the colour coded themes for up to 8 people with simple pie chart representations of their Domain spread.
- The Team Roles report assists individuals and managers to identify each person’s specific contribution towards the smooth functioning of the team.
- The Team Summary collates the information for a team on a single page which is useful for comparing teams.
- The All 34 Report lists all the themes for individuals, side by side.
The Team Summary and the complete All 34 report require the Bonus Pack
Select a name from your client base to display several reports customised for your client. These include;
- Personal Insights – personalised theme insights and theme comparisons.
- The Domain Map plot’s a client’s themes across the Domains.
- I Bring & I Need page lists enhanced contributions a client’s Top 5 themes can bring, along with an expanded list of needs for their themes.
Print out worksheets to help facilitate conversations with a client.
The Power of 2 worksheet helps two people discover how their sets of themes can enhance or temper each other when working together.
- Desk Name Tent – Quickly produce a Name Tent with the client’s Top 5 themes on both sides.
- Desk Name Badge – Easily print Name slips with the client’s Top 5 themes to fix on the top of computer screens.
- Theme Word Cloud – Create visual word clouds of the themes for those in the Team Grid. Copy the prepared text into an online word cloud utility of your choice.
- Name Labels and Lanyards – Add your logo and colour scheme to print name badge labels or lanyards with the client’s Top 5 themes.
Customise the page to print your size of label with 2 to 10 per page.
- Cascade runs in Excel for Windows or Mac and requires Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher.
- Reports are prepared for A4 paper size that adjusts for other similar sizes, in addition, save reports to a PDF file.
- Capacity for 500 clients. Use multiple instances of Cascade on the same computer to span more than 500 clients.
- Copies of Cascade are uniquely registered to a single person or to a company in a single location.
- The name of the registered person or company is shown on each report, visible to your client.
If you have any questions please Contact Us to find out more.