Search Cascade Support
What are the Theme Totals?
The Team Grid shows the total number of occurrences for each theme.
- Green numbers identify the top 5 themes for the team.
- Blue shows unique themes with a count of 1.
- Grey identifies the themes which are not present for the team
The theme totals bar does not show any values when the bottom 5 themes are visible.
To hide or show the theme totals, click on Row 8 (Totals) button.
The top 5 themes are highlighted for the team in green. Where there is a draw with the same number of themes, Cascade looks at the positioning of the themes for the individuals. A theme at #1 for a person will score higher than a theme at #5. In the example here, there are four themes occurring 9 times.
When discussing the overall strengths of a team, this is a handy guide to direct conversations.
- How does the team see the top 5 themes coming into play amongst the team?
- How can the people who have unique themes (the ones with a blue total) best contribute to the running of the team?
- Where there is no representation of a theme (the grey 0 totals), how could this affect the team?
Back to Team Grid