How can I email people with a certain theme?
Emailing a group of people who have the same dominant theme is very straightforward in Cascade. This is particularly useful if you want to promote an article or webinar discussing a specific theme.
Firstly, make sure you have their email addresses in column ‘I’ in the Theme Table.
- In the Team Grid, below the name of your chosen theme, click on the arrow to reveal the filter options.
- Click on the filter options for the chosen theme and untick Blanks to only show people with that theme.
- Highlight and Copy (Ctrl+C) all the email addresses in column C.
- In your email Paste (Ctrl+V) the addresses into the To: or Bcc: section.
- Write your email and send it to your selected audience.
Those with a Mac can use Command+C and Command+V to Copy and Paste the email addresses.