Can I add my logo to the reports?
Add a personal touch to the reports with your logo. Some of the reports in Cascade support the addition of images where there is extra space at the top.
Depending on your version of Excel, click on Insert, Illustration (Pictures) then select the image from a file. Resize the image and move it to a suitable space. On the Name Tents, rotate the image to align with the direction of the text for the themes.
Some pages in Cascade do not have the option to add logos, such as the Team Summary. This is to provide stability on the pages with lots of graphics or charts.
Adding your logo to the Team Grid is slightly different as all the images and buttons are locked to maintain the page stability. However, you can replace the Cascade logo with your own.
- Right click on the Cascade image.
- Select Change Picture, From a File…
- Browse to locate your logo file.
- Move and resize your logo to fit on the page.
Where the Cascade logo is missing, there is a slightly different process.
- Head to the Modules section of the Cascade Menu.
- Enter the Maintenance Code of TGEP then click on Go. This unlocks the images in the Team Grid.
- In the Team Grid, add, edit or delete your logo taking care not to disturb the buttons on the screen.
- When you have finished, click on Refresh Page in the Team Grid to secure the page.
Labels / Lanyards
Adding a logo to the Labels is possible by inserting it on each of the individual labels. Unfortunately, it is not possible to replicate an image automatically.